My experience in MASUM GAMES




Hello my friends. I hope you all still in happy and enjoying yourself…..today, I want to share with you about my experience when I sparring silat in MASUM GAMES. I’m very interest with the silat when I was child. And now, when I went to university I still playing silat for my university. This is my first time I’m going to playing in MASUM GAMES and I get many experiences at here. At here also I can meet many people who intelligence in silat. In my match, I was losed at final game because at the same time my leg was injured and cannot to continue the match at round 3. At that time I was disappointedly because I do not get gold medal and just get a silver medal for my university. But, for the next time if I have a chance I will be found a gold medal for my university…..INSYAALLAH…....


by: md.izzuddin (29/05/2009)

0 comments: