MY KAMPUNG/ MY HOMETOWN

Afnan Hafiz bin Ab. Fatah
Entry 2
18 June 09

MY KAMPUNG/ MY HOMETOWN

Every One has their own village. My village is situated in Kota Bharu Kelantan. In my point of view my village is the most beautiful place on earth. In my village, most of the people still apply traditional custom in their daily life. Among the traditional custom are Bageh, main terri, wayang kulit, mak yong, dikir barat and the others. My village is located near the sungai Kelantan. At the same time, my village is surrounded by big trees which made the road become an avenue. If you want to see the real beauty of the village, I invite you all to visit this place anytime.

by-affath

3 comments:



budak k@ampung said...

hai..owh i think i want to come at your kampung coming soon..hehe, when i can come your kampung? ahaa i think your weeding ceremony.right

HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 18..
18 june 2009..

are you from k.b??i also from k.b..huhu

murshid said...

u also my friends...Next time i want to visit your home...
can i go there...?