chance to change muself

entry 8
mohd faidzullah bin termizi

If I have to chance to change my life, I want to be a good person who everyone love me. I don't want the people angry to me and talk something bad about me. I also want my teacher to love me anymore. I know, now my techer very angry to me becayse today I do not came to her class. I'm so sory teacher. I kwow she very angry to me, but if I have chance to change my life, I want to go to her class and learn more about english with her. I'm so sorry teacher. Thank to be my guidiance. I reallu appriciate you as my teachers.

3 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. teacher are not very angry but like a common human. anytime we must alert by any instruction.

noraliza said...

salam..faizullah,don't make teacher angry with you anymore. If you absent her class make sure you have beliveable reason...

comment 14
noraliza
19 june 2009

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
comment 8
hye. i think u are funny person and happy go lucky. i like your style now and i believe everyone that are your friends are really happy. :P