if you were given a chance would you change anything abaut yourself? what is it? whay

entry 9

18/6/2009


If I were given chance to change anything with myself, I want to change about my attitude. I want to be a discipline’s person. It is because I want to make my life so meaningful and in order than before. Even that, I do not want to let this just in word. So, I must able to ensure it is become true. Beside that, it is will make our life in perfect, harmony without burden or something else.


from: Mohd aminuddin

: (A121431)

2 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

salam, min that a good idea. i also want to change my life like you. bit when i make a reseach i got a big change we should to change is our attitude. how to we meet with Allah one day coming soon.

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 20

salam... min, i also agree.. we must change our attitude because we are becoming an Ustaz soon.. we must show the good example to our student. i hope that we can change it together..