My Best Friend..


ENTRY 8
15 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH BINTI ABDULLAH
A123187







Everybody have their best friend. I have my best friend when I was studying at Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang Kedah. Her name is Mazlin Musa. I feel comfortable when I friends with her because she is a nice, caring person and also understand me. Now she studies at UTM Skudai but we are never lost contact until now. When I go back to my home town, I must meet her first before I go to my home. She is a great person and also funny. One day we are promise to have joint venture to each other to build one business company...

by Nuraathifah

7 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 30

same like me..when back to my village i meet my best friends but now he doesn't in this wolrd..i always pray for him..he the best friends...

Mona Lisa said...

comment 15
18 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

I know how you feel now... exactly you must very sad right? so now, have you meet new best friend?

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 8

salam.... ifa, if you have your own business soon.. what kind of business that you want? i am very like to open an aquarium shop. how about you?

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 34
18 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH

U must like fish right?
I want to open restaurant LAKSA JOHOR and LAKSA PENANG... U like to eat laksa nuar?

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 52

you want open restaurant ifa..you can be more cute after this..heheheheheeheheh

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 36
18 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH

are jealous hafis... why u always jealous with me?

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 56

im not jealous ifa..just hope your dream come true..and i can eat free at your restaurant...hehehehehe