OpiniOn about FounDiton EngLish

ENTRY 6
Question 9- FounDAtion English
by HaFis YAhya..
14 June 2009

In my opinion, foundation English is interesting subject and I enjoyable this class. In this class I can learn more about English that it can be improve my knowledge such as in grammar, vocabulary, writing and speaking. At the same time, its help to settle in to the whole world of the university, make faster progress in improving my English level and feel easy study here. Furthermore, teachers in this class so nice and kind person. I would like to thanks to madam Fauza and madam Michi because teach very well and give more knowledge to me and my classmate.Thanks madam…….:)


6 comments:



izzuddin said...

yes....I agree with you....foundation class is very interesting and I feel enjoyed in this class....and what you say about teachers in this class is so nice and so kind, I'm so agree about that.....

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 15


thats true my friends... lots of thank to our madam. hope madam always in happiness and good health.

izzuddin said...

and hope madam can give we all extra marks.....hhehehhhehehee....

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 20

i hope too...

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. war, i agree with your opinion. truely, when i take this lesson i get many new thing and new information about english. also i can try to speak althought my english language broken.

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 47...

i think afnan we do be shy to speak n english although is broken english...always try...