WHAT DID I DO LAST WEEKEND

ENTRY 4

20 JUNE

Mhd Izwan

My Name is Mhd Izwan. I am studying in Ukm, Bangi. Last weekend I have a programme with my friend, Fatah. He studying in UM. But, he come to UKM for meet me. He come to UKM is a first.

He arrived in UKM at 11 am with comuter and I bring him to my room. Afte that, I bring him to look all my place, UKM. He very happy when I bring to around. We look PUSANIKA, PTSL, Fakulties, mosque and all of this. I also go with him to eat in restaurant out of UKM.

Altought around in UKM, we go to round out from UKM. We go to Warta, PKNS and any place. At six o’clock, we go to comuter ad he back to his place for study. He want came again because he was very happy with me.

1 comments:



RAZMALINDA said...

salam izwan, last week you have good moment with your friend...so i know you felling good right????

razmalinda
comment 27