What I like or dislike about English

entry 10
18/6/2009


English is a one of the subject that most important in our country nowadays. In this subject I like about it’s word. It is no need to talk so much word when we want to talk to each other. In one word have a lot of meaning to show what we want to tell or them. Even that, in certain time, I am dislike about English too. Sometimes, English is so difficult to understand compare with malay language. As a malay person, it is will giving to us a little problem to understand the information or another thing that related with an English language.

from:Mohd Aminuddin
: (A121431)

4 comments:



noraliza said...

salam..amin,you are right.nowadays,english is the important subject.same to me, before I studies foundation it is very difficult to me.but now, I think english is not difficult..but easy right...so, let us studies english more and more....

comment 13
noraliza
19 june 2009

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 39
NURAATHIFAH
19 JUNE 2009

why your entry until no 10... the entry only until number 9...

asmidi_erdy said...

salam...i agree by what you think however we must learn to overcome it's so don't give up....

comment 1
Mohd Asmidi
20 June 2009

izzuddin said...

hahhaah....why you have a 10 entry......where you take that essay for entry 10????