what is your opinion about Fondation English?

Entry 5
18 June 2009

Everyone must have opinion. My opinion about foundation English is good. It’s looking interesting. For me, I think this subject can improve my grammar, vocabulary, speaking and writing. First day in class Foundation English I very afraid because I don’t who my teacher and what want taught but after that it’s very happy because have a joker in my class. I want to say thank you for Madam Fauzanita and Madam Michi because give me more information about learning English and I hope I can speak English very well………


by asmidi_erdy
A121421

6 comments:



izwan said...

so,for everything you must try first to know... I like foundation English..

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 53

yes ..its true izwan...

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...

yeah, we can learn English and have a lot of fun!!

murshid said...

u said is be true..
comment 11

mR.meso said...

hey you mursyid, i have bored to read your same sentence comment~

inSAn kERdiL said...

my elder brother,hehehe... are you alright... you same with me

comment's 23