What your opinion about foundation English???

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas

Entry 3

June 18, 2009



Foundation English is good for who are weak in English language. My opinion for the future, foundation English can plus the slot for sing. Beside drama, maybe students have talent in singing. But, for me foundation English thought me how to speak and how to write the correct sentences. It’s good for me because I always do the grammatically error. The drama that we made has given me an experience how to be an actor. That’s good. I am very like drama now. I hope that I can take foundation English one more time.

by @nwar

3 comments:



budak k@ampung said...

hello rip...ahaa foundation is good if our english is broken.we can improve our grammar and language with foundatin class.so next time you can read more english book,watch movie with the english subtitle to improve your english.

RAZMALINDA said...

salam rip...i agree what your oponion but singing i think my voice not enough good to hear...huhu...


razmalinda
comment 19
a 121405

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

salam my best friend.... i agree fully with your opinion. English is very important nowadays.. so, we should improve our self...