When I was small I was afraid of

ENTRY 5
16 JUNE 2009

When I was small I was afraid of clown. Its seems ridiculous to be afraid of clown, but for me clown was scary. When I was small Im always cried and ran to my mother arm if I saw a clown, the clown bright makeup and the big red nose make me uncomfortable. I was always had a bad dream if I saw a clown, in my dream the clown comes to my home and try to eat me and making me wake up in the night crying. But now im not afraid of clown anymore, I feel amuse rather then scare if I saw a clown.

BY SHEIK AMEERUL

7 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

apis yahya
comment 20

why you afraid of clown..i just laugh when see they...hehehehehehehe

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 5

salam...
syeikh.. do you afraid of clown?? the clown also people.. but for me, i more afraid to my uncle..hehe.. i think clown can make us laugh and enjoy to see them..

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 28

yes thats right anwar..however sheik afraid of that....

shake said...

clown is like pontianak.. heheh

RAZMALINDA said...

salam...yes apis n anuar...clown make people fun n happy but to him when he was a small it not fun but make him scary...hehe so cute i'm follow.... another one raja lawak tagline...

razmalinda
comment 9
19 june 2009
a 121405

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
comment 22
Salam,i think that better you afraid of elephant or hippotamus, what is your opinion, all our friend was afraid about the ghost.

Unknown said...

Salam... Not all afnan... you not read all of our friend essay. do not judge a book by its cover......

TOK GURU HADI & TOK GURU AZIZ
RESPOND 1
21 JUNE 2009