My Name, Nur Suhara

ENTRY 1
27 MAY 2009


Everybody must have the name also me to. Many people never think about the name were given by their parents. I trusted that name can give experience or your attitude because everybody had the meaning and secret behind name also that my name.
Today I want to share to all of you about my secret name or behind name. I will tell you my first name is Nur Suhara bte Hamdi, I come from Johor. My first name is Nur. The meaning of Nur is a light. Second means of Suhara is soft person in the book name Islamic, other bring the meaning what I know is ‘Gurun Sahara’ because the desert and high peak such as I want to make high hopes. When teacher gave to me the homework. Yesterday after class I spend time to call my mother and ask who gave my name, my mother just laughter and ask to me why?. I explained to her because I must write the essay about name.
My mother told to me actually who gave my name is lovely grandmother. My grandmother matter of fact gave her. She chose the name when I was born, my grandmother already have the nephew as a Doctor Suhara because she’s very kind, great, soft person, and humble. So my grandmother liked her and she want put it the name for me. So I accept and understand it and now I knew the history about my name. I though my name is unique and I proud to my parents.
Furthermore when I studies at my school my friends cannot call my name because is difficult for to say. Many students ask to me what the meaning? So I just give smiled only. Always I thought, other people did not have same name to me. I had the memory and funny story about my name, in the class my teacher must difficult to say my full name so she’s says my nickname ‘Iswara’ and than all teacher in my school call is my nickname. Beside that my nickname so famous in my high school. Thanks for my mother and father because gave the name.

by suhara

1 comments:



Jusoh said...

salam...good writing.....i'm happy to read your writing...

by JUSOH(JJ)