My Name, razmalinda


ENTRY 1
27 MAY 2009


My name is Razmalinda Binti Abdul Razak. Everybody have a name. The name maybe to long example my elder brother Mohd Fahrul Razie and very short like my youngest brother name is Fahmie. More than that somebody have a choose use real name or nick name.
When I was a kid, I always thought why my name is Razmalinda. My parent have to gave my name. I don’t know why my parent gave it to me this name. Moreover, my name always did not easy to said especially my grandmother, my friend, my teachers and elder person. So I think until today so any other name I already have like norazlin from my friends gave it, Rosalinda from my teacher , Rosmaliza and so on. They are cannot say Raz but always Ros. So now I already immune it.
My name actually not yet have the meaning. When I asked Ustaz what the meaning of my name, he answered my name only have one word meaning is Lin ( soft) . Actually, a part from that I have another one name , it is nick name. My nick name is use only at home. The name is Nayang. Why nayang? Because my grandmother did not know how to said my name when I was born so she gave nick name to me. Actually all my cousin already have nick name from my grandmother.
So now I accept my name and I have to thank full to my parent to gave it to me.LUVE U MOM N DAD!

by linda

0 comments: