My Name....azzah

ENTRY 1
27 MAY 2009


My name I Siti Fatimah Azzahra Binti Abdul Ghaffar. Everybody have a name.The name always very important to people because name can make someone to be different person, be familiar, and with name can help people to easy to did business. Example identity card, card credit and so on. More than that somebody have a use real name or nick name.
When I was a kid, I always thought why my name is Siti Fatimah, why my parent gave this name for me. Sometimes I ashamed my name because when I studies at Primary School , I remembered something is going happen at my class. I thought I was 12 year old. I ashamed when my teacher called forward to took a piece of paper.Because I thought my name not to be a moderm name.
Moreover, my mother always has stories to me my name something a good name.The name is from The prophet family’s who’s his children Fatimah Az-zahra. Fatimah-Azzahra is someone very specially to him, very kind person, humble and honest. So after that I can be proud to my name always. My name actually not yet have the meaning. When I asked my father what the meaning of my name, he answered my name only have one word meaning is Siti ( grandchild).
Actually, a part from that I have another one name , it is nice name. My nick name is use at only my home. The name is kak Zah . Because my mother always called me azah at home so my friends called me to.
So,Lastly, I hope my name can be effected in my life.Thanks for my mother and father to gave me my name.

by azzahra

3 comments:



Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam fatimah... You have a nice name and your name like as the wife of the fourth Caliph in Islam, and the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Why that you nickname just azzah? I do not think that is the good nickname because if we use your nickname zahra, that have a meaning.. Just my opinion..

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 14
19 JUNE 2009

kahkahkah said...

yup..
i agree with you
you name nice like you