What did I do last weekend?


Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
27 May 2009
Entry 1

Usually we will plan what we are going to do every weekend. When we plan, we can avoid waste our free time and can will be using with good activities such as fishing, camping, traveling and lots. Last weekend, my friends and I went to Port Dickson. We stayed there for 2days and 1night. We went there on Saturday morning until Sunday evening. We do not stay at any hotel but we just have a camping at the beach. We slept in our tent that we build it together at the Saturday evening. Actually we chose to go there because we all very like to bathe at the beach. Besides that, I very like to feel the wind blowing in my face. We were very enjoyed our camping there. Cause of the days are weekend, there were lots of people who went to take bathe too. The most I like about the beach is view of sunset at the evening and sunrise at the morning. It is beautiful scene to photograph some pictures. I very like to snap pictures because it is my hobby. Then we back with very tired. We also feel release the tension with our study. I hope next time we can get others activity at the weekend.

by mR.meso

0 comments: