My Name

ENTRY 1
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah
28 May 2009


Name is word or words that a person or thing is known by. So everything in the world has own names. I have a name too and I love my name because I feel special with my name.

Firstly, let me introduce what is my name. My name is Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah. Normally my friends call me Ifa or Athifah. But mostly I better like if people call me Ifa. That's simple and easy to call it.

For Your imformation, my name was not given by my mother or my father.That's name was given by my father's best friends.I'm not remembering what his real name is. But I call him Uncle Dhama. I don't know why he gave that name to me. Maybe my name is one of his dream names to give to his daugther soon because he was not getting married yet when I born.

Further on, I like to explain what is meaning of my name. My names were beginning from word Nur. Nur is usually we put in front of the Muslims girl's name. Then the meaning of word Aathifah is someone who is easy to feel pity to another person or another word is charitable person.

Lastly, I proud with my name. I hope everybody will know my name because I have a positive image and good attitude. I am never want if people remember me because I have a bad attitude.



by Nuraathifah

0 comments: