What did I do last weekend?

ENTRY 2
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah
28 May 2009


Last weekend I am not went anywhere. I am just stayed in UKM because I need to settle up many things such as writing an essay, reading a penguin's book, prepare for presentation and other.

But there were two things I did last weekend with my friends. First, I was playing golf with Eda, Yee Ling and at there I was meeting some new friends too. Actually, that's was my first time came at the UKM's golf resort. And I thought it is one of advantages life as a UKM's student because we have a best facilities and why not we try it. Just enjoy yourselves.

The second thing I did last weekend is, I and my friends had registered to get a driving license. So after this I must go back to school and learn how to be a good driver in school of driving.

Lastly, I hope I will have better next weekend and enjoy with my life, doing something can make me and my friends happy... :)

by Nuraathifah

3 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM, thanks a lot to all my friend. whatever dont forget to our drama.

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 11
Comment 3

hi there...it must be enjoyful when you played golf at last weekend right? actually, i also have try it with my friends. i agree with you that we have to try it as we are ukm's student. hope next time we can go there together.

edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 4

hye iefa..how are u?? i also first time play golf..huhu..i'm very enjoying about that..hurmm yes shamsul,may be we can go there together next time..