Wh@t This I Do L@st Weekend


ENTRY 2
31 MAY 2009


Last week, I went to UUM Sintok Kedah for MASUM carnival game. I played badminton for UKM. That is the reason why I didn’t came to foundation class for a week. I am sorry for that. I want to share my experiences since I am at UUM. I knew that UUM is surrounding with the forest. But I am surprised because that university is wider than UKM. UUM have a go-kart track, mini zoo, fruit garden, fishing pond and many more interesting places in there. It takes me 2 days to go around that university. Since I am at there, I have bad and good experience. My good experience is I met my old friend from other university. I also got many new friends. Secondly, I became more positively even if I lose or win. Thirdly, I and my teammate became closer than before. It is because we always play some funny game if we don’t have any match at that day. We also went to Padang Besar at Perlis for shopping. We rented 4 cars with our own money. I also have bad experience such as I and my teammate go for eat at other cafeteria every night by walk. Secondly, our team was defeated by UPM at quarterfinal 3-2. I am very sad because we lose. We are also disappointed with the match draw. However, these experiences I will never forget. At least I have done what I can do. Maybe next time I will get better than this. Besides that, I am very happy and enjoyed with all my teammate even if we are different religion and race.


by @nwar

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
31 May 2009



2 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 11
Comment 4

hi there...i think, its must be enjoyful when you at uum, you can visit others university. thanks for sharing your experience.

izzuddin said...

i also enjoyed at there...but i fell sad when my leg was enjury....huhuhuhu...