My Name

ENTRY1
2 JUNE 2009
AFNAN HAFIZ B AB FATAH


My name is Afnan Hafiz bin Ab. Fatah. My nick name our friends call me Tok Kenali but I not like the true Tok Kenali. If want to compare me and him like sky by earth. Actually today I want to discuss about my true name in detail. I hope the reader will be enjoying when this essay about my name read.

Firstly, I would like to discuss about the meaning of my name. If you often recite the Qur’an you can find it. Allah SWT created about the sentences got meaning of my name as stated in the Holy Qur’an, Surah ar-Rahman , 48: we got had two of the nice and beautiful tree in the heaven, which one enjoyable do you want to cheat it. When I make a observe, I got true meaning of my name it show too much types of enjoyable which we will receive it when we get a heaven.

Actually, I got my name from my mother because every day she recites the Qur’an. One day when she was pregnant, she hears my father recited Qur’an and she was fascinated with the sentences and she decided to choose this word to my name. At the same time, I have a short name that my mummy calls me Nan. I feel very lucky when I know about my name. Since I studied in primary school, I got only one my friend uses the same name with me but his name Afnan Majid. He very closes to me but now him further his study in any university.

In Islam, when we call one person with his name especially that is an invocation for everyone. We hope with the good name can give a good effect for our habits and appearance. We should know every name have our meaning but we don’t know the true meaning of it. We should be learn and know everybody has a nice name, so we must try to call every one with the good call and suitable.
By@Afnan
‘’Get a pink of health everyday’’

2 comments:



aminuddinblog said...

comment 10
19/6/2009

salam...wow...your name very good..
your mom very kind because she want you good person in your life..

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam Afnan.. yes i found your name in Holy Quran..I proud with your parents because gave the name..I hope the name represent your attitude..

COMMENT 10
-SUHARA-
19JUNE2009