What did I do last weekend

ENTRY 2
2 JUNE 2009
AFNAN HAFIZ B. AB. FATAH
A120726

actaully, in the weekend i always busy with my task. i have to told my self, which i should be puntual everyday. i must grow in my dicipline is first.
I think my daily activities is quite different with my others friend but not too much. I feel all my activities are my responsible to make me success in the life.
Every day I wake up from sleep on five o’clock. The important thing to me, when I set the time I must try to be punctual. When I wake up early in the morning, first I have to shower to get a fresh morning. After that, I go to the mosque to pray Subuh. After that my friend and I make a group reciting Qur’an. At the same time we try to discuss about the content of Qur’an and try to practice in our life.

When I came back from the mosque, I will clean and tidy up my room. Do you think it is hard to do? If you try you can do it. Sometimes I feel so bored but I must fight it. Before go to the class, I must ensure that all my homework or any assignment already finish. In the evening after the class, I go to the field to play football and sometimes I go to the court to play Badminton or ‘Sepak Takraw’ with my friends. What I want to share here, when I go to sport I feel fresh and my body difficult to get any virus. It will also avoid us from doing immoral things. Sometimes I also go to the speech class at the Education of Faculty in the Gerak Minda’s room.
At night, I go to the mosque to pray Maghrib. After that I give a speech on flexible title like what is Islam until before Isyak prayer. After that, I continue my study and seldom had I taught my friend when they are confused. On weekend morning, I usually wash my clothes. I feel my weekend activities very benefit to me and I so happy with my life. I hope by sharing my daily activities will benefit you and can be a role for you as a reader. Thank you.

BY AFNAN@AFFATH

0 comments: