MY NAME

ENTRY 1
2 JUNE 2009

NORAMALUDDIN BIN MD YUSOFF

A 121362


Every human born in this world is have names, names possession is different for each human. With are name, one can facilitate various affairs and work. Very important name in the human someone's life so that when occurence of process which involves name human and human would be discriminating between that human.

Likewise like me, my name is Noramaluddin bin Md Yusoff, I am hails from village, my father is Md Yusoff bin Salleh and my is mother Sapora binti Zakaria, this name of me are given by my parent, my parent always calls me with calling Amal or Along. While my friends calling me by various short name such as Amal, Amar, Amaluddin, din and Nor.

Everyone when read or overheard my name, they must thing why must Noramaluddin, whereas me is a man. I ask my mother, why my name is Noramaluddin? My mother only answer my father mistaken my billing. However, I always story to my friends of my name is different by what my mother tell.

I say to them my name reason is Noramaluddin because my mother want I am a daughter and father also want I am a son, so, my name is fair to my mother and my father, Nor is to my mother and Amaluddin for my father. So, result of the combined two that name then formed Noramaluddin.

Name given by my parent having his distinctive meaning, I feel are delighted with my name although its considered strange for man. Noramaluddin are intended religious practices light. This name indeed appropriate for me and I sense my self of course integrated with his name. Likewise, also by proper name are used by my friends. Nor refers to light, Amal mean about practice, Amar mean for order, Amaluddin mean religious practices and Din mean to religion.

That is only those about my name. This name which gave by my parent indeed appropriate for me. I am very happy and thankful with Noramaluddin namely my name. Although name one strange from another however does not necessarily that name imagine attitude one also strange.

by:
Amaluddin
030609

9 comments:



edamastura said...

edamastura binti mohd dee
comment 10

hye...your name is very unique k...

aminuddinblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aminuddinblog said...

comment 9
19/6/2009

salam.....hai!! your name is very good...but why your parent give Nor?

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam...I Proud your parents because cooperate give that name..I hope you happy with your name..

COMMENT 12
-SUHARA-
19JUNE2009

izzuddin said...

muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 22


hahahahahaha.....
that's nice name like you.....first of your name got a "NORA"...but, the familiarity such as your name like a woman name.....but...i think it so suitable with yourself for get that name.....

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 29
200609
thank...
don't call me nora, if NORAliza have near me...
She so jealous when you call me nora...
hehehe

mR.meso said...

Comment 56

you know, you are very2 sporting person~
when your friends call you Nora, you never get angry with them.
so, i want to join to call Nora, kahakahkahhhh~

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 30
200609
it's OK...
I am not angry who's are call me Nora but I so worry when NORAliza angry..
may be she say I copy her's name...

mR.meso said...

Comment 60

what a funny boy are you~
since you are Nora, you can sing a song for us?

[ actually i'm not sure the real Nora is a singer or actor ]