WHAT I LIKE AND DISLIKE ABOUT ENGLISH? WHAT I LIKE OR DISLIKE ABOUT ENGLISH?

Afnan Hafiz bin Ab. Fatah
Entry 6
18 June 09

WHAT I LIKE AND DISLIKE ABOUT ENGLISH? OR WHAT I LIKE OR DISLIKE ABOUT ENGLISH?

First impression, when we learn about new thing, that maybe very difficult and maybe too easy. It all up to individual to evaluate it. If you want to get good experience. First, we should think positive about all the information learned. I start learning English language since my primary school. Actually English language is not difficult thing. I feel luckily when learn this language because it help me too much to survive in my life. For example, one day an old man met me beside the road. He can’t speak Malay but he can speak only English. So that I try to speak English nevertheless my English broken. After that, I try to learn, learn and learn until now. I feel very nice with English language now. Especially about their sound when we try to speak. Among I learn English language; I can’t understand their grammars until now. Besides that, I also don’t know how to speak with the true pronunciation. Because some word we got easy to spell and some word difficult. Whatever I like English language. I can’t read influence, but I know what I read and I understand their meaning. Thank a lot to my entire teacher.

by - affath

0 comments: