IF YOU WERE GIVEN A CHANCE WOULD YOU CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF? WHAT IS IT? WHY?

Afnan Hafiz bin Ab. Fatah
Entry 5
18 June 09

IF YOU WERE GIVEN A CHANCE WOULD YOU CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF? WHAT IS IT? WHY?

This is a dream everybody. I think no one will discharge this chance. Like me, I will change anything about myself. Firstly, I will change about my appearance. I will make sure my uniform look tidy and clean. Because the first impression when we meet a people, we will judge their appearance first. Nevertheless, aphorism or pithy sayings don’t judge a book by its cover. This aphorism was opposite with Arabic aphorism is out appearance show the something in our self. Secondly, I want to change my motorcycle by car especially my favorite car Toyota Camry 2.4V. After that, I want to buy a big house. Do you remember the house at Country High Kajang. It so big and beautiful. I have to dream to build a house look like here. I have planning to build a big farm. I will grow up many types of trees and vegetables. At the same time, I have planning to build fish livestock pool. I will produce many types source of food. I also think about my religious. I must learn all branches of religious. This all just now but if I have think something not suitable for me, I will change to get satisfied in my life. Thank you.

4 comments:



Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam afnan... are you telling us your future plan or .... When I read your essay, I feel like I read your future plan.. so do not write too long in this blog. You will write many mistake in your information.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 8
19 JUNE 2009

murshid said...

Salam,,,your point same with my point..

asmidi_erdy said...

salam afnan... What are a materialistic ustaz are you...?
If you say that do not judge a book by its cover, why you are thinking like that? you fall down the title of all ustaz... people think that all ustaz is the MATERIALISTIC PERSON... Think it....



comment 20
mohd asmidi abdul ghani
20 june 2009