WHEN I WAS SMALL I WAS AFRAID OF....

Afnan Hafiz bin Ab. Fatah
Entry 4
18 June 09


WHEN I WAS SMALL I WAS AFRAID OF …
When I Was Small I Was Afraid Of ghost. My parents always scared me with this word if they wanted me to come home early especially before dusk. I have heard from the old folks about the same thing. My neighbors also tell about this. Which I heard from them, my house is the place war between Japan soldier and Malaya soldier. From their story, under my house too many grave Japan soldier. Also here has a big tree. They said the tree uses to drape Japan soldier before they killed. Beside my neighbor house, has a big hummock which they hook with the ghost. Increasing my scare, when I heard like a people walk on my roof house. These things continue until one week, every night. After that, we recite the holy Qur’an to dissipate the ghost. Time pass by, now I have become an adult. I am not scare anything expect Allah and the best thing I have learn how to overcome this scaring feeling. We all must realize that we are the best on this earth.

by-afnan

11 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 22

don't afraid of ghost..its not real..hehehehehhe..just joke..

izwan said...

ghost????? do you met a ghost???
i know you are strong and brave man...hehehe

noraliza said...

salam..ust afnan,you afraid of ghost..that is unbelivetable.same to me, when I was small I afraid of ghost too..they are exist right???

comment 20
noraliza
19 june 2009

mR.meso said...

ghost is exists~

inSAn kERdiL said...

hmmm,why we need afraid with ghost??
don't afraid ok althougt me afraid

comment 16

Unknown said...

Salam afnan... Are you conscious you admonish our friend about do not scared to ghost but you essay was about you afraid of ghost too.. Do not be a silly guy okey? Look at you first before judge our friends....

izzuddin said...

abe ali, can you tell me where afnan tell everyone don't afraid the ghost?? I want to read and laugh to him.....hahahahaha....
I think an inappropriate when someone tell don't afraid to ghost and at the same time he afraid....
hahahaaha......

Unknown said...

Salam izzuddin, you can see in our friends essay that it content is about when I small, I was afraid of..

Unknown said...

Izzuddin, I think a title of USTAZ is not suitable to who are AFRAID OF GHOST...

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

oh yes..I agree with you..the title 'USTAZ' must think about that...

Unknown said...

Thanks suhara for the support.. If we afraid of ghost when we was small, if we tell it to the others when we are adult, that means we still afraid of that ghost because afraid of ghost is the subjective issue..