MEMO 4

ENTRY 6
12 JUNE 2009
12.52PM

Assalamualaikum class,
Thank you to those who have written in the blog. I have a few words to say here.

1. When you write please write your entry. Is it entry 1 or 2 or 3 and so on. Please write the entry. I saw some did it then stop writing it. I need you to write it in all your writing.

2. You need to also comments on your friends' writing. I see some have done that. Some have not at all. Please write your comments. Every comments you also need to write comment 1, or 2, or 3 or so on.

3. You have to write all the essays. You cannot choose.

4. The dateline to write the essay is 18 JUNE 2009. If you write your essays after this date I am not going to give you any marks.

5. I need these people to give me their real names. I donot know who you are so I cannot give you marks. This message is to shake, wirduna shuhadah, affath, nuaqblog, pegawai muda, syafi and lakamboy. Please give me your real name.

6. In our class there are 29 students. However in this blog there are only 28 students. Do you know who is missing? If you know please tell your friend to join in if not that person will lose his marks.

PLEASE INFORM YOUR CLASSMATES BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF THEM DO NOT JOIN IN THE BLOG AT ALL.

Thank you.
Pn Fauza

3 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 4
14 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah

Madam... I have fine the missing person that not join this blog. So the total of students is 29 now...

izzuddin said...

salam...
madam.....about the comment who must put the number, I have many old comment and I don't know must put the number before this....but when I open again my old comment, I can't edit it....what will happen to my marks...and i don't know what i need to do know with my previous comment???...I ask you because I confused about this....I hope you can help me about this....I really don't know what to do now....plzzz...

izzuddin said...

madam....about to put the number of entry in the post, I ask to Efa and she tell she will put it for our friends in this class....