My Best Friend..

During in my secondary school I have a best friend. The name is Siti fairuz Binti Kadri. I remembered my memories with her in form 1 to form 5. I proud with their will be attitude because she’s nice, strict, cleaver and humble person. She’s not greedy because she’s always to help my course. Everyone in school liked her because she’s active in speech communication and activities in the school. We also spent time together for discuss about subject, immediately we share about personal problem. After finish the studies we get the offer University but not same the course so our separated and very sad. She’s was get the offer UIA and I in UKM. However, i am alone in UKM for Faculty Education because all my freinds get the another campus not the UKM. Until now I did not lost contect and ask their health and campus life. My heart not be calm and i was praying to Allah. I hope my relationship with my best friend still close forever.


Entry 4
-NUR SUHARA-(20)

3 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

12.6.09
afnan hafiz
entry 2

salam.you are very lucky because have a best friend. i also have a good friend like you but untill now we was separate. i hope we will meet again. i think you must share about your experience to all our friend.

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 13, 2009
Comment 9

hi there..i also proud of your relationship with your best friend. actually its hard to find a friend that really can understand us and together with us when we happy or sad. so, i hope you and your best friend will always like now.

edamastura said...

edamastura binti mohd dee
comment 3

hye..dont be sad although not same university k..huhu...i hope u and your bestfriend can be bestfriend forever..