My Hometown..


ENTRY 3
11 JUNE 2009

Everybody must have story interesting about hometown also me to. My name is Nur Suhara Binti Hamdi. I want to share my hometown with you all. I come from Johor Darul Takzim. Johor is surrounded by Pahang to the north, Malacca and Negeri Sembilan to the northwest, and the Straits of Johor to the south which separates Malaysia from the Republic of Singapore. Tanjung Piai, in the district of Pontian, is the most southerly point of mainland Asia. I lived in Pontian with my family because my father lived there. The village is very strategic place because more facilities such as near the town, school, shopping complex, post office, mosque and others. Community in my hometown is very kind and friendly. Their also have activities for society in my village. So we can to strengthen friendship with them. I love my hometown.


Entry 3
suhara (20)
a121456

8 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 12
NURAATHIFAH
15 JUNE 2009

My grandfather home at Pontian too.. long time not to see him because I also bz now. I miss him...

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

ooh realy?? so when you have a free time you can visited your grandfather..and you can go to my village..hehehe

COMMENT 1
NUR SUHARA

mR.meso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kahkahkah said...

comment 20
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

suhara..can you tell me
what is the best of the best at johor????
i never visit johor..

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 17

suhara.. i have go to work in yong peng town before this.. is that town near with your hometown? johor have so many place to go. there are so many town such Kluang town and Segamat. right?

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

salam..yes Anwar..many place you can going for holiday..and for your information kluang town have a lot of secret behind name(kluang)..Yong peng not far form my hometown..so you can visit to johor anytime..

asmidi_erdy said...

Salam sue.... I want to visit your hometown to because my friend was born in johor to.. so that is very nice to go there.


comment 17
mohd asmidi abdul ghani
20 june 2009

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

yes..you can visit t johor..many places of interest for at visit.. welcome to my hometown..

COMMENT 35
-SUHARA-
20 JUNE 2009