...my hometown...

ENTRY 3

Everyone in this world has hometown including me. My hometown's name is Kg Geting Tumpat Kelantan Darul Naim. When I was born, I live in Kg Geting with my family. And now I still live there with them. Todays, I am 22 years old and I live at Kg Geting for 22 years. I would like to tell about my hometown to everyone especially my friends. For your information, my hometown is so beautiful and peaceful place. In my hometown, there are so many infrastructure like clinic, police station, fire station, mosque, school and shopping centre. Besides that, in my hometown there are Geting Beach and Sri Tujuh Beach. If I have freetime, I will spend my time's at there with my best friend. A both place are so quite and peaceful. I would like to invite you all to come to my hometown. All of you will be happy and enjoy when you all come to my hometown. That is amazing place. So, come to my hometown and I will say welcome for you all.
By: noraliza
11 june 2009
6:45

0 comments: