My Best Friend


ENTRY 5

Razmalinda Abdul Razak

A121405 (14)

My Best Friend

My best friend is Nur Ain binti Hj Mesreh. I was acquainted her since 2004 at College Unity when we studied Diploma in Islamis Study. She is very kind person, humble, very good listening and we share so many thing together such as watch favourite actor and favourite movie, watch football match when World Cup at Jerman 2006 so we always absent class because we too sleepy and we have same fovourite drink. Our favourite drink are Warm lemon .But now we are no more together because she further study at Cairo and next year she will be come back to Malaysia. I always miss her so much and every day when I am perform solat I always pray to her blessing from our Lord. I hope we can return close such as once.

0 comments: