When I was small I was afraid of…

ENTRY 4

Razmalinda Abdul Razak

A121405 (14)

When I was small I was afraid of…

When I was small I was afraid of sound motor powerful ones and frog. My neighbour at my old house have shop repair motor. He’s name is Pak Zainal. Every day he had many motor to repair. He’s always press down oil loudly. So I am very afraid. I was always hided in my room or embrace my mom. Another thing I was afraid when I small is frog. I have one reason why I very afraid a frog so much until now. It was because one day when I washed my school shoes I was feel my hand touch something. It was very soft and then when I tried to produce it I was saw a big frog. And as you know until I type this assay I feel ticklish. So I think this two things I will feeling afraid reach whenever…..

5 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

Comment 13
Nuraathifah
15 June 2009

When I was small I was afraid sound of aeroplane because my house is near from Singapore. I afraid to frog too..

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 29

when talking about the frog, i remember when i was small. the frog always enter and sleep in my school shoe, and its disgust you know.

edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 5

i also afraid to frog...its very disgust k..

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 9


yes....the frog is so disgust....anyway, I always used it as a forage for fishing fish.....

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

yes me to i also afraid when I hear the sound motocycle..and eeee I feel very ticklich the frog..