My Hometown


ENTRY 3

Razmalinda Abdul Razak

A121405 (14)

My hometown

My name is Razmalinda Abdul Razak. Today I want to talk about my hometown to all of you. I want to share something interesting in my hometown. My hometown is Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan. Jelebu is one of the largest districts in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, consisting more than 100,000 in population. Jelebu borders both the Nilai district and Selangor. Jelebu is a suburban district with blossoming semi-agricultural industry. Actually Jelebu have got so many interesting place, , own culture and own history. In Negeri Sembilan state, Jelebu have more benefit to all resident. Firstly, Malaysia demography’s all of you have to known that Jelebu have some catchment area but we are still can do so many thing cultivation such as sugarcane and watermelon. Secondly, in history, Jelebu have own story. Dato’ Moyang Salleh’s storied is very famous to all resident. Moreover, Jelebu have own culture. We called as “ keramat” or saintly. I am believe this is a “ folklore ” only and more important is The Lord have most Powerful. And Last but not Least, Jelebu have a mountain water. The water is very famous. Many people came to Jelebu to take this water. They were believe this water have more benefit to them such as cure disease, for drink and daily activity. So I love my hometown and I am very proud to my hometown.

3 comments:



Unknown said...

Salam razmalinda... Your hometown have full of historical memories. When I was in first year, my friend and I was researched about Negeri Sembilan and the "Adat Pepatih" when we took PB course. It was nice to know that you are from Negeri Sembilan...

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 15
19 JUNE 2009

RAZMALINDA said...

wsalam....10Q....

inSAn kERdiL said...

beutiful picture

comment's 25