What did I do Last Weekend


ENTRY 2

Razmalinda Abdul Razak

A121405 (14)

What did I do Last Weekend

My name is Razmalinda Abdul Razak. Last weekend, I was not going anywhere. Actually, I have planed went back to my hometown after class but I have did not do like that because all my family have not in our house. My mom and my dad must went to somewhere to attended Seminar and my youngest brother went to my eldest brother’s house so our house have nobody. I am very up-set. Actually last week and this week I did not going back. That’s mean it was twice week I am not going back. I am so homesick especially to all my family members and my lovely “ku -cak”. So I just stayed at Ukm only to do something forgot my homesick. What did I do is I am just go to Ptsl to read a books especially The Panguin Readers Book. Moreover, my friends came to my room so I am not boring at last week. We were can studied and shared any story together.

11 June 2009

3 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 11
Comment 5

hi there...looks like you are very homesick. i think, you should not too homesick because as a student we have to sacrifice our holiday and stay at ukm to study. anyway, i believe our friends also homesick, but sometime..

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira bt Mohd Suhaimi
June 14
Comment 2
hye..sometimes we will miss our home if we are so boring and nothing to do..same as me but luckily my home is near of UKM.so, i can go home anytime i want.. :p

RAZMALINDA said...

salam mr meso....i will try my best but only 2 days we can go back to hometown right???? YESSSSS I LOV IT


RAZMALINDA

COMMENT 21
20 JUNE