...if I was given a chance I would Iike to change myself...

entry 9
noraliza
a121409
19 june 2009
12.08



If I was given a chance I would to change myself. That is reversing time to childhood. If that happen to me, I am really happy because I can charge anything about myself. The childhood is most enjoyable time to me. I will do the best about anything especially in my studies. In initially, I will study hard at primary school so that I can found the best student at my class. But, now I am really happy what happen to me because that is fate certainty. I am really thanks to Allah about everything....about everything....

10 comments:



-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam..simillar with me,I also want return to childhood because can do anything and playing with friends..

COMMENT 19
-SUHARA-
19 JUNE 2009

edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 20
19 June 2009

i also similar to you suhara..if i have apportunity i want return to chilhood...but we cannot do it..hurmmm....

Unknown said...

Salam nora... Our childhood was the very interesting moment in our life. That is because our life in childhood was very easy and did not think so many challenge and knowledge. Childhood was the most enjoyable moment in our life!

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 20
19 JUNE 2009

murshid said...

you wrote the interesting points...

Murshid
6/30/2009
comment13

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 28
200609
Salam...
Nora..
where our sister "Nurul"...???
she are not yet posting the essay at the blog.. Why..???

mR.meso said...

amaludin, you are good boy because you know who are didnt post essay yet~

AMALUDDIN said...

yes...
thank you so much...
I know...


because i love they..
hahahaha

mR.meso said...

comment 58

what?????

you love them?
are you want to maary with them??
kahkahhh~

i love them too, as my beautiful friends...

izwan said...

comment 19
20 JUNE 2009
Mhd Izwan

Your picture is very cute.. I like that...

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
Entry 6
Salam, i also thinking like you. i also to get a good result a get a title best student like me at school.