..My IdoL..

Everyone having respective idol. Simillarly to me. Idol was the best example in some life. My idol is my mother because she have born i at this world. For information to my friends she look strict but actually she very understand, caring, friendly, patient and nice and others. My mother also give a lot of advice to me even i always make mistake to her. She's good sewing and cooking I also learn with her. My mother always will sit with me listening and share to my stories about myself, personal problem, secret, and also motivator to me in my life. Actually titled mother never know the meaning hardship because they want see his children are succesfully in life. I always pray to Allah so that they safe world and afterworld. Thanks so much and love so dear to my mother. Without them will be meaningless my life...
ENTRY 6
-NUR SUHARA-
19 June 2009

2 comments:



edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 21
19 June 2009

salam suhara..your idol is same with me..hehe..i love my mum too..

murshid said...

Salam my bro/sstr in islam..?suhara,,i totally agree with u,u said your ido your mother..Because with her,who are we...?




6/20/2009