If you given change would you change anything about yourself? what you can change?why?


SHUHADA
A121444
ENTRY 9


If I given change would I change anything about me is I want change my childish. My friend always remembered me to control my behavior time to time, because I always forgot now I am women not a child. I know my behavior not suitable to me but I think I not deliberate do like that. I always try to improve my childish better than before so I hope I can do that. I hope my friend always behind my to remember me to be a mature person.


9 comments:



zuhdi said...

be who you are....
remain who you are because only you know yourselves well than other people...
ignore what people said about you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inSAn kERdiL said...

hey zuhdi you look my post...

comment 4
nurulshuhada

RAZMALINDA said...

salam she's is Nurul shuhada...



razmalinda
comment 32

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
Entry 3
Salam, i think no one people perfect except our prophet Muhammad. whatever thank for our God because you are aware now.

Purdah said...

u, zah hope u dream will to become true...


comment 5
azzahra

inSAn kERdiL said...

yes..i know zah...who am i??

comment 14
nurulshuhada

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
Comment 3
Salam, i think no one people perfect except our prophet Muhammad. whatever thank for our God because you are aware now.

izzuddin said...

afnan...what do you mean about "aware"....I don't understand.... I think you used hard word.......

budak k@ampung said...

hello my friend.owh I agree with zuhdi,be yourself. what ever you do, yhink, and say must be positif.Ignore what people say about you