what i like ang i dislike about english


SHUHADA

A121444

ENTRY 8

What I like English is I can more confident to speak English Language. Since I took foundation class I am realize I can speak to another person such as foreigner from Arabic in here at National University of Malaysia. So I hope after this I have more study hard to learn more than before. What I dislike English because English have variety grammar, tenses, nouns and so on, so I think it so difficult to I understand that. I always confuse go use what tenses or what type of grammar I have choose when I writing or speaking. But now I have more knowledge in English language. So I have to Thank to my teachers to teach me.

3 comments:



zuhdi said...

what are you trying to tell about actually...??
i dont understand...
hahahaha

inSAn kERdiL said...

up to you for understand or not...hahahaha

comment 6
nurulshuhada

affath@afnan fatah said...

AFNAN HAFIZ
20 JUNE 2009
COMMENT 15
SALAM,
addition of your opinion. i think what is nice to me about their pernounciation because i don't how to read truely.