If you were given a chance would you change anything about yourself? What is it? Why?

ENTRY 6
14 JUNE 2009

If I were given a chance to change anything about myself, I would like to change the nervous feeling of myself especially when I deal with person around me and also when I’m delivering a presentation. I don’t like this feeling because when I’m nervous while delivering a presentation, it will make me forget everything that I had prepared before. This kind of problem is supposed not to happen to me as I will become a teacher. I know that to be a teacher, I must get rid of this problem and avoid it from happen. So, I think that this is the thing that I should change about myself. I hope that one day, I will manage to handle it and be calmer during presentation. I hope that all of you will help me in order to be a better person.

-BY-

Hafizul@Jet Li

5 comments:



izzuddin said...

don't worry joe....as a friend, I always behind supporting you.....I know you can do it bro....just don't give up to change what you want.....

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 18

Actually everybody have same problem about nervous feeling. but, i remember my counselor said to me, " if you dont want feel nervous, you just imagine the person who you talking are dont know what you talk about "

izzuddin said...

yes.....i so agree with you Mr.mEso.....sometimes, i also thinks like that....

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam, joe i have read about your article. i suggest when you feel scare or not sure to presentation, first you should to recite a sentence from the holy Qur'an.INNA A"TOINA KALKAUSAR....all this chapter.

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
comment 15
hye Hafizul..i also be a nervous person like you when doing a presentation but i act like a cool person. so, anybody doesn't know if i really nervous..he..so, if u nervous just take long breath and act like a cool person.. :p