what did i do last weekend.....?????

ENTRY 8
by HaFis YahYa
14 June 2009

(sorry this essay i pass early but someone delete my essays)....








Last weekend, I was in Alor Setar, Kedah for join MASUM sports carnival.That event gives me more experience and sweet memories. I played cricket in that carnival.UKM cricket team got gold medal when we defeat successfully USM team in final stage.

We went to Alor Setar at Wednesday night 14 May 2009. In that town, my team stays at hotel for whole week. It so comfortable and have beautiful view, difference with the others UKM team just stay at UUM hostels. First day in a town we just relax and walk around and buy some souvenirs.

My team listed within group B with USM, UTM and UMP. My team successfully champion and further qualifies to semi final. In semi final, my team managed to defeat UITM. In final stage, my team meets returns with USM and was once again managed defeat that team and got gold medal. After winning that match coach and manager celebrate our team’s, it most wonderful time to me.

Then we prepare go back to UKM. We back yesterday night from Kedah and arrive around 6 a.m. at UKM.


8 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 8
14 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH

sorry... that my fault.. please forgive me.. huhuhuh...

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 22

look likes Nuraathifah is a naughty girl~ hehee
well, as human being, we dont run from do mistake...

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
15 june 2009
comment 1

ok ifa...im ok..i alsowant say sorry with you ok..hope we do the best in our drama..heheheheh..ifa i dont know how to write number for comment..i just put no. 1 for all my comment...

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 9
15 JUNE 2009

hafis.. if you do not know how to post the comment, u can read MEMO 4 and MEMO 5 that Puan Fauza post...

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 26


yeah.. all rules was told before..

HAFIZUL said...

hafizul@Jet Li..
Comment 3..

hai fis...i want to say congratulation for your cricket team because got the gold medal..it is good news for us..

apis_oreoir said...

comment 16
hafis yahya

ok thanks hafizul...
my team just do the best for our university..its important

kahkahkah said...

comment 19
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

i do not believe you can play masum.so power.

congratulation..