If you were given a chance would you change anything about yourself? What is it? Why?

ENTRY 5
16/06/2009



If I were given a chance to change myself, for sure, there were a lot of thing that I want to change. One of them is I want to change my attitude so I will be much more like a teacher because now, I’m taking the education course. So, it was a big chance for me to become a teacher compare to other job. When all people around me judge myself right now, I didn’t have any attitude that can told people that I will soon become a teacher. Sometimes, I was talking to myself about the best way to change my attitude to become a teacher. But, one thing that I sure, I will change my attitude because it will give a big impact to my carrier when I became a teacher after this. If I can, I will not only change my attitude, but I will change all things that bad about myself to become the great teacher.

by: izzuddin salam
16/06/2009

10 comments:



HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 5...

hai din..how are you..i hope you can change yourself and i think you can be a good teacher because i know you can do it..hehehe

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 6


hai joe.....i'm fine...thanks a lot joe for your support....I also hope I can do it what I want to change at sometime....

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 27

din. i think teachers is nice job..i hope you can become good teacher and always help your student...be like madam Fauza and madam Michi....

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 16
18 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah


i think you must be your self.. i look you have attitude to be a teacher... maybe i dont know you before...hope one day u will become good teacher.. amin... :-)

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 24



to apis...thanks to support me.....and I promise will do the best if I be a teacher someday....

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 25


to Ifa....thanks so much for support me........if you want to know my self before...you can ask my friends who same course with me.....

lima minit... said...

Comment 5
19 june 2009

salam..yes izzudin, i also hope what you change yourself become is true and best good teacher.. insyAllah..

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 33


yes...thanks melati.....i promise, i will do the best for my future career....Insyaallah....

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam Izzudin..how are you today?..oh your pic look very represent strict teacher..hehehe yes I hope your dream will become true..

COMMENT 24
-SUHARA-
19 JUNE 2009

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam Bin Hassan
20 JUNE 2009
comment 35


thanks suhara.....