When I was small I was afraid of…..

ENTRY 4
16/06/2009


When being asked with this question, the answer will be probably my father. When still a kid, I was very afraid of my father because he was a very fierce and strict. If I did something wrong in my father eyes, the best way to punish me is with cane…… sometimes, I feel that I already immune to my father cane. hehehehe…… I remember some incident when I was still a young boy, I very love to go to my village river and take a bath there. At that time, my father will be very angry if he know that I go playing at the river because that place was a dangerous and unsafe place to a kids like me. During that time, I never think about danger, the thing that I know, I feel very happy playing at the together with my friend. And, that day come, when I in primary 2, ;the time that I still didn’t know how to swim. My friend and I that same as me (don’t know how to swim) go to the river to take a bath. At that day, I was very unlucky because I got drown when still taking a bath….. and this incident known by my father….. for sure, the bamboo cane alight at my body. It was a painful thing when being beaten by my father…. That’s why I’m very scared of him….but, I still go to the river and the result, now I can swim….hehehehehe…

by: izzuddin salam
16/06/2009

0 comments: