If you were given a chance would you change anything about yourself? What is

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas

Entry 7

June 18, 2009



If I got a chance to change my life, I want go back to my small time. Firstly, I want to study hard from the beginning. I want to get 5A in UPSR. Then, I want to be a best student in PMR and SPM examination. I don’t want to play while the teacher in front of my class. Besides that, I want to play football every day and become a professional football player. Thirdly, I want to use my small time with the happiness. If I have a chance, I am really-really wanted to meet all my grandfather and grandmother. This is because; I never meet them even once. I wonder how the feeling of grandfather and grandmother love and care to me.


by @nwar

2 comments:



noraliza said...

salam...anwar,you are same to me.i would like to change my life.I want go back to the time when I was a children. I will do the best in anything especially about my studies. I want be better...but I really to thanks to Allah because arrange my life like today's...

comment 17
noraliza
19 june 2009

shake said...

comment 12
20 june

salam older rip! you are great actor too without you the drama wont be completed. its not so bad to not get 5a in upsr because you in ukm now, remember everything is meant to be..