My best friend

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas

Entry 6

June 18, 2009


My best friend name is Nasrul Hadi Bin Kusaini. He now studies at International Islamic University of Malaysia. We are friend since form 1 in Sek. Agama Men. Jeram. Both of us become closer after we knew our hobby is the same. We like to play badminton and we are promised to improve our skills by training hard. Sometimes, we go for the tournament together. If we go back home, we will play or we have a chat at any stall we want. He always tell me if he have any problem. Our family knew each other and we are likes the family. I love my best friend and I hope that we will achieve what we want in our life.


By @nwar

2 comments:



AMALUDDIN said...

comment 9
salam anwar...
you are forgot me..
remember me at UMK...??
what we are best friend at UMK..???

HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 21..
18 june 2009..

hai anwar..you are good friend..