When I was small, I was afraid of…

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas

Entry 5

June 18, 2009


My uncle names Mustafa. I am very afraid of him because he has dark skin like an African man. He has very loud of voice and sometime, he screams like a tiger in the zoo. Every time he came to my house with his kapcai motorcycle, he brought to my parents some fruits. He has so big land and a lot of fish pond. Every time I hear the sound of his motorcycle, rapidly I ran and hide myself under my bed. But sincerely, he is a good man. After he goes back, my mother’s always give me something such as the toys and candy. My uncle gave it to me because I am really hard to meet him. When I at form 2, he passed away and I felt very sad. I am sorry uncle…

by @nwar

7 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

Comment 24
18 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

you have good and nice uncle.maybe he looks chillier but he is kind person . its too late you want say sorry to him...

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya..
comment 32

however u can pray to him..may be your uncle love you so much..don't be sad..

noraliza said...

salam..how could you afraid of your uncle? maybe you are a children that time..I am feel sorry to you anwar,sometimes we must love someone who nice with us..

comment 18
noraliza
19 june 2009

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam...you are lucky person having your uncle like that.. although look strict but his loved to you very much..I hope you pray to Allah for him..

COMMENT 16
-SUHARA-
19 JUNE 2009

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 28


each of the living will also go...... as your friend i also feel what you feel.....

RAZMALINDA said...

salam anuar...when i was a small i have afraid to my uncle like you too.because my uncle's work as a soldier.his face always cruel...

razmalinda
comment 18
20 june

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

salam khairul...you afraid your uncle realy?? i hope you love ur uncle forever...