My hometown


Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
Entry 4
17 JUNE 2009


My hometown is Pekan Jeram Kuala Selangor. I have a lot of things to tell about my hometown. My hometown is nearer with the beach. Pantai Jeran and Pantai Remis is the beach there. At Pantai jeram, existed the famous restaurant that called Muara Ikan Bakar. Many people came here to eat the fresh fish and delicious food. Every weekend, people from many place come to this beach. There are also having the chalet and hotel. Everybody in my hometown is friendly. Besides that, my hometowns air still fresh. It is because the people like to plant the trees. And every hill is still at the same place. My hometown is near with the Klang city. I love my hometown and I want to live here until my life end.

8 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 21

i love beach because its have beautiful view and i also want to live nearer beach...huhuhuhuhu..

HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 20...
18 june 2009..

salam..hai anwar..i think your vilallage is a great place..thats right??hehehe...

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 23
18 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

wahh... I like your hometown because it near the beach... I think it can give some clarity for you...

noraliza said...

salam..anuar,oh your hometown is really nice because have beach.it is good place and have delicious food like fresh fish etc.I like it...

comment 10
noraliza
19 june 2009

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam anwar... Your hometown is very interesting.. I would like to go to your hometown because your hometown is in my way to my village, Perak.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 7
19 JUNE 2009

aminuddinblog said...

comment 16
20/6/2009
mohd aminuddin

wow...very beutiful...your hometown near with beach...i like...

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
Entry 12
Salam,you got a nice village. i think i have go to at your village but i don't when i was go there.can you tell me?ha.ha.ha dont angry.