What is your Opinion abaut Fondation English


ENTRY 6

18/6/2009

from: Mohd Aminuddin bin Yunus

I think that Foundation English is so good to me because it can help me to learning English and learn the basic of communication, I can improve my language. Foundation Engish very interesting in live. I learned so many grammars and Foundation English can upgrade comprehension. I also love the activities that the teachers have gave to us for example homework. I also like to be friend with all the students set 3. I would like to thank to my teachers Pn Fauza and Madam Michi who are willing to teach me and also my friends. Thank you so much teachers.

2 comments:



kahkahkah said...

comment 12
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

thank you for my madam because learn me Enlish.

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam...yes i agree with you Amin.. because can improve the basic English such ac grammar, communication and others..because when you speak English you cannot lives your dialect (klantan)..I hope you not angry i'm just kidding only..he3

COMMENT 17
-SUHARA-
19 JUNE 2009