If I were given a chance would i change anything about myself?

ENTRY 9

By haFis Yahya

17 June 2009


If I were given a chance to change anything about myself, I would like to remove shyness of myself. It is make me easy to communicate and attract others people around me so that people were not consider I arrogant. I will become famous person and everybody will know me so it easy to me to get a new friends. Furthermore, its to build myself confident. I can talk to the public and confident when I have some presentation at class. That I want to change…….this my last essay..hehehehe..



7 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

comment 18
apis yahya

i have done all my essays...now just focus for final..good luck friends..do the best...get A for this modul...

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 22
18 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

hahaha... very proud.. you use some of my idea...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam hafis... that right... When I was in secondary school, I was too shy. But when I was studied in "Pusat Pengajian Pondok (YIK)", I always participated in many of the stage competition such as debate, speech, and many more.. You must take an opportunity in your life at UKM.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 6
19 JUNE 2009

shake said...

comment 17
20 june

hye hafis there's nothing wrong being shy,girls like shy boy heheh

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
Comment 12
Hye Apis. i don't think you are shy person..hehe..

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment..

why you don't think i'm shy person???
thanks ifa...