MY BEST FRIEND

ENTRY 4
17/6/2009

At the age of seven years old, I met my first best friend. This was before I even knew the meaning of the word racism. He was about the same age as me, and he lived next door to my house

Do you have a true best friend? I sure do. _____ is truly my best friend. He is always there for me. He knows everything about me; even my secrets. I can't keep anything from her! He is the person who will help me when I am down, turn my frown upside-down, and make me feel better about myself. I can't imagine any better of a friend. Faizal and I are always together; no matter where we are! We go to garden an rabber tapper to the mountains, we go most everywhere! A few days ago we always go to fishing together and I always happy to Faizal.


by: Mohd Aminuddin

2 comments:



HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 22..
18 june 2009..

hai amin..i want to say you is a good boy and kind boy..i hope we are friend forever,...

izwan said...

comment 4
19 June 2009
Mhd Izwan

amin... your are very friendly because you has many friends..good luck for you...