if you were given a chance would you change anythig about yourself?what is it? why

Syafiqah Hassan

entry 6


Hello and Assalamualikum to all friends and madam.today I want to tell you about if i have a chance I will change anything about myself. I want to change my house like a bungalow because I have a big family. I want a big bungalow and wide. The place at my house, I want a playground. All my nephew can play at the playground. I want my parents happy with the big and nice house.then I want to change my fathers car Iswara to MPV car like Estima becauseit can it bring many passengers. Like my family was eleven siblings and the estima car is very suitable for our family. If I have chance, I want be a good daughter for my parents. I want to be successful in my life. That's why I must do the best for my study. After graduate I want have a good job because I want help my parents and always make them happy. If I have a chance, I want a nurcery center because I love kids so much. I want all parents choose my nurcery because my nursery have a lot of facilities and safety. I hope it can be a reality and I will get the chance.. I want it!!!

0 comments: