what is your opinion about foundatin english

Syafiqah hassan
entry 5

Hello and assalamualaikum to all my friends. How are you today. I hope that is the fantastic day to you friends.. Now I want to tell my opinion about Foundation English. I think foundation english is most important to me and all student. It is because foundation english can improve our english such as communication, speaking, writting and listening.In foundation english I can learn more about grammar. Before this my grammar are broken, but after I take the foundation english my grammar is good. I must have more exercise about grammar if I want improve my grammar after the class foundationenglish was end. madam Fauzanita and madam Michi has remind me if I want my english always good, I must always read more short story books likes penguin readers, watching the movies with english subtitle and speaking to another foreign student. In drama I learn how to speak english with a strong feeling. In drama I'm as a Rip van Winkle's wife. Hahaa..Rip's wife was forever nagging - about his laziness, about the sad situation of his family. Morning, afternoon, day and night, her tongue would go on - non-stop. I really enjoy our drama. Thank you to madam fauzanita and madam michi because teach me and be a good teacher for me and all my friends.. May Allah bless you

0 comments: