WHEN I WAS SMALL I WAS ALFRAID OF....

ENTRY 5
20 JUNE
MOHD JUSOH JAAFAR
A123863

When I was small I was afraid of storm.My hometown near sea.Since 2000,I year 5,many big storms until my villager afraid.Before this,it is not appears but after that,it appears every day and every time.My friend and I was afraid to look for see food like fish and others.The very highest afraid is during the night time,I did not brave to sleep,I always remember it.My father said to me,you have to relax and my mother says like that.They are not afraid,moreover 2 month ago from that,nex behind of my village was flood,it is due tue big storm.I so afraid because my village will become something like that.Second day I did not brave sleep at my home,I went to mosque and I slept there.I slept only for 3 nights,because my father does not give me sleep there,so next night I slept at my home..I am very-very afraid during I want to sleep.2 weeks later,it is does not appears,after that normal storm.Thank God..

BY JUSOH

3 comments:



Purdah said...

salam jusoh, you are like sleep...


comment 11
azzahra

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

ooh yes is true..I see he always sleep..

izzuddin said...

jusoh like to sleep.....every day jusoh was sleeping......hahahahahhaaa......you just be good to sleep......hahhaaha...
jusoh...don't angry ya....I just kidding....but sometimes I think it's true...you always like sleeping.....anytime and anywhere......hahhahhaahaha....